My kid’s friend became sick after eating pot brownie

Our child decided to eat a whole pot brownie and she overdosed on marijuana

My child had a sleepover last weekend and a bunch of her friends came to stay at the house. The weather has been really nice and sunny, so the teenagers spent a lot of time outside in the pool. In the middle of the night on Monday, someone came to wake me up. I do not remember which one of my daughter’s friends came to knock on the door, but she was worried and frantic, but my child was trying to be cool in front of her friends. She decided to eat an entire pot brownie. My wife and I keep pot brownies in the house, because sometimes we like to get high. We are adults after all and it is legal in this state. All of the teenagers know that they aren’t supposed to touch the marijuana supplies that are in the refrigerator and all of our teenagers are old enough to know the rules. Our child decided to eat a whole pot brownie and she overdosed on marijuana. She had way too much and she was throwing up and really sick to her stomach! Her friends thought that she was going to die from the marijuana brownie, but I knew that she was going to be just fine. I ended up sending all of the kids back to their hosts and I called their parents in the middle of the night. I was concerned about my own child and didn’t easily care if they were not cheerful because they had to option up their teenagers right and early on Monday morning.


recreational pot dispensary