Prices on many items were inaccurately entered into the software

On Sunday when the cannabis shop was closed down, we got a brand new software system installed. The new cannabis dispensary software was supposed to make it much easier for us to keep track of the sales in the building more accurately. I thought it was a great idea, because the old software did not add up all of the items and it did not keep track of the ups and downs. The new software was supposed to be able to chart and graph all of the sales and put the information in an easy to view format. When the software company installed all of the system software, they were given a list of the products in our store. The software company was supposed to enter every single one of the products into the format and then we would be able to see everyone of the cannabis products listed in a much easier to find format. The software allows you to list the cannabis products by category as well as prices. It will cut time in half for new people that are still learning the system. Sadly, the software company inaccurately entered the prices for many items into the software. The manager of the marijuana dispensary did not notice there were some items that were inaccurately entered. It was me that noticed the problem. I know the prices on products all over the store and I know how much it costs even with tax for each one of the cartridges. One of my customers got a cartridge that should have been $65 and it was only $50. As soon as I noticed the problem, I alerted the manager.


cannabis hr consulting services