Prices on many things were inaccurately entered into the software

On Monday when the cannabis shop was closed down, my associate and I got a brand new software system installed.

  • The new cannabis dispensary software was supposed to make it much easier for us to keep track of the sales in the building more accurately… I thought it was a superb idea, because the outdated software did not add up all of the items in addition to it did not keep track of the ups in addition to downs.

The new software was supposed to be able to chart in addition to graph all of the sales in addition to put the information in an easy to view format. When the software company installed all of the system software, they were given a list of the products in our store. The software company was supposed to enter every single one of the products into the format in addition to then I would be able to see all the people of the cannabis products listed in a much easier to find format. The software allows you to list the cannabis products by type in addition to prices. It will split time in half for new people that are still learning the system, however sadly, the software company inaccurately entered the prices for many items into the software. The supervisor of the marijuana dispensary did not notice there were some items that were inaccurately entered. It was me that noticed the problem. I know the prices on products all over the store in addition to I know how much it costs even with tax for each one of the cartridges… One of my clients got a cartridge that should have been $65 in addition to it was only $50! As soon as I noticed the problem, I alerted the supervisor.

System and Organization Controls Audit for Dispensary